Choice thanks you for your interest in helping parents experience the happiness of having children. Below is a list of a few key surrogate mother requirements for women interested in learning how to become a surrogate for Choice Surrogacy.
Before you begin your consideration of being a Choice surrogate, please take a moment and carefully review the surrogate mother process qualifications required below:
- Have had a positive and enjoyable pregnancy!
- Be a female of 21-38 years of age.
- Have delivered one or more children.
- Have had past pregnancies with minimum complications.
- Completion of a series of medication injections assisting in the successful conception of an embryo implantation through In Vitro Fertilization.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Be a non-smoker, living in a non-smoking home.
- Tubal Ligation is ok.
- Be a non-drug user.
- Reliable transportation to and from appointments.
- Have no history of arrests or substance abuse.
Choice surrogates must be committed to living a healthy lifestyle for themselves, as a surrogate and for the newborns. Having one mission in mind, to have a happy healthy successful journey in achieving pregnancy.
First, submit the short intake form and upon approval, you will be prompted to complete a Choice surrogate application. Our staff will provide an in depth discussion about your surrogate benefits in your first interview and education conversation.